CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Walgreens 3/15/09-3/21/09


Also made my way to Walgreen's. They have a deal right now, this week. If you buy 3 Reach or Listerine products that are listed for 3 for 9 dollars, you get 6 dollars Register Rewards for your next purchase. Well, in last Sundays SmartSourse coupons, there was a 3 dollars off 3. But, the coupon does state you have to buy one each of the Reach Floss, Reach Toothbrush and Listerine. It says the items cannot be Duplicated. So, buy one of each and spend 6.70 (with tax) and get a 6 dollar Register Reward back. So, pretty much free. If you need the coupon, let me know and I will get some to you.

1 comments:

nikki101076 said...

You have got to teach me your ways! LOL! I never can get the coupons and all that.And what is the walgreens thing? Is it a credit card type thing? Like I said you'll have to teach me!