CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Weather Forecast! Hope he is wrong like usual!


Well, lookie here, lol, the Saturday forecast (over night) went from 50 to 38....That means all 9 of my tomatoes and all 18 of my peppers that I planted early will have to be gently taken out of the dirt and put in a box to keep them from nice and warm. I know that seems like a lot of trouble, but I didn't plant them in the ground, I planted them in 5 gallon pots. And, I just planted them, so they will be okay with me transplanting them. This way, I don't have to cover them with a foot of blankets or buckets, or straw that will mess up my yard. Maybe after this weekend, I won't have to worry about it. I love it, going from Severe weather on Friday to Snow on Saturday. I hope my beets, snow peas, turnips, onions, and radishes will be okay...they should be. (By the way, my snow peas look so pretty! I will get a picture of them up.)

0 comments: