CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

LOL, this is for Nicole! Pictures of my Garden

This is my Snow Peas sticking their little heads up!

Here are my onions! There is at least 160 planted here, so in another week, it will be so green. I can't wait!
Here is one of my Broccoli, I plan on planing a lot more. I need to get it done before it starts getting to warm. I have 9 planted, but I don't think 2 of them are going to make it.



These are my volunteer potatoes from last year. Not sure what I am going to do with them. I think I will move them into buckets or growing bags and see if they make.



I have a huge bed of Mint! I love mint....we also pot a lot of this and sell it.




3 comments:

Wilderness Mama said...

Nice! I can't wait until our starts growing! I can see onions, but that's because I planted the bulbs, not seeds. All the rest is still underground though! I'll post pictures in the coming weeks. :)

nikki101076 said...

Yea! Thank you! I always have to see other peoples gardens.

That's a lotta onions! I also love mint! We had some when we lived in Moore but we never transplanted any.I just planted some broccoli too.I planted a lot more actually.I am running out of pots and so I'm going to use the gallon water jugs we got from when the water pump went out.

Wilderness Mama said...

Hey! You gonna post again? :) You'd be proud of me.....I'll blog about it.