Sunday, January 16, 2011
Posted by Mandie at 7:15 PM
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Did you know that you can use Hen-and-Chicks for burns? The leaves contain tannins and mucilage that are soothing to skin. You can also use them skin wounds and infections. I didn't know this until just recently. I love this because I don't always have aloe around, but we have Hen and Chicks everywhere it seems.
Posted by Mandie at 6:54 PM
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Posted by Mandie at 2:08 PM
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Okay, it is Saturday night and tomorrow the Sunday paper will be out. This weeks paper has 2 books of coupons in it! One SmartSourse and one Redplum. They do have some nice coupons in them. If you are just starting out with couponing, then I would sugest buy 1 to 5 papers. (I will post on how to sort them in a later post.) Here are some different ways you can get coupons.........
1) Buy the Sunday paper.
2) Ask friends, relatives and co-workers for their extra coupon inserts. (not everyone wants to keep coupons, a lot of people just get rid of them)
3) Trade Coupons
4) Join Coupon Trains
5) Dumpster Dive, almost all towns have recycle bins
6) Pick up coupons at the store, store coupons
7) Print coupons off line (I will add a list of places to print coupons from as soon as I can)
8) Write, Call, and Ask for coupons (I have a list, I will find it for you, a lot of places mail out coupons, all you have to do is ask)
Posted by Mandie at 8:42 PM
Posted by Mandie at 12:52 PM
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Posted by Mandie at 6:00 PM
Well, I just put the 5th load in the washer. Yep, I do five loads a day or at least try too.
1st load: the kids and my clothes
2nd load: Jason's clothes
3rd load: Towels or Blankets
4th load: anything that I am behind on
5th load: stuff we brought to sell (sometimes more than one load)
I know that sounds like a lot, (I have 4 kids that play hard and a husband that gets really dirty, lol) but sometimes I only get 2 loads done and sometimes (most of the time) I am behind. What is your laundry like at your house?
Posted by Mandie at 4:59 PM