CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Raw Cow and Goat Milk....




.....did you know that you can live on raw milk from cows and goats alone??? I mean eat nothing else, only milk! To me this seems unbelievable, but fascinating!!!! Only in America do we prohibit the sale of fresh milk, cheese and butter, while promoting the sale of nutrient less eggs and factory farmed, corn fed beef, pork and chicken. Goat's milk is the most digestible dairy product because of its molecular size and similar composition to Mother's milk. Here is a wonderful Web site that is going through a small series on Raw Cow Milk..... Cedar Cove Farm....this is a wonderful blog!!! I wish that I had a cow or a nanny goat! Growing up we always had fresh milk from both! My grandma had a few milk cows and we raised goats when I was a teenager. I hope to get anther goat or even a cow someday!




Here is a wonderful website on Raw Cow Milk!!!!.....raw-milk-facts.com




"Few people are aware that clean, raw milk from grass-fed cows was actually used as a medicine in the early part of the last century. That's right. Milk straight from the udder, a sort of "stem cell" of foods, was used as medicine to treat, and frequently cure some serious chronic diseases. From the time of Hippocrates to until just after World War II, this "white blood" nourished and healed uncounted millions.


Clean raw milk from pastured cows is a complete and properly balanced food. You could live on it exclusively if you had to. Indeed, published accounts exist of people who have done just that. What's in it that makes it so great? Let's look at the ingredients to see what makes it such a powerful food."

2 comments:

nikki101076 said...

Can I put a plug in for my friend and neighbor out here.Her website is
www.swingingkdairygoatfarm.com
She has two hers one grass fed and the other is fed a hay.This reason is for those who have an allergy to one or the other kind.You can choose which one your not allergic too.She just had twenty babies and one more is expecting soon.

She also sells lotions and soaps which I highly recommend to anyone.her daughter runs the company but my friend supervises since her daughter is only 13a.This is the lady that's going to take my extra veggies to sell at the farmers market for me.

Scott or Pam said...

Why, I'm humbled. Thank you for the kind words. Yes, raw milk is wonderful. You hit on the key to it all, though, grass fed. Grass is the key. I have other articles and series on grass at our blog as well. Check them out. Thanks again.
Scott