CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Edible Weeds

I am going to do a series on Edible Weeds. I am going to do one at a time and it will probably take me a little while. These plants are all around us and they are really good for us. Now, in this age in time I feel that we need to know all about how to survive off the land if needed. But, besides that, these plants are delicious and so good for you. It is so neat to be able to go out in your back yard, or to take a walk in the woods and find these plants and to take them home and make a salad or cook with them. I love sharing this with my children! So, keep an open mind and forget you are eating what most people call a weed. Maybe we can all get together and have a "weed" eating party!!!!!

0 comments: