CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

3 Earthquakes already today!!!

The U.S. Geological Survey says a preliminary magnitude 2.7 quake struck at 12:24 p.m. and a preliminary magnitude 2.5 quake was recorded 17 minutes later. We didn't feel either of these, but my friends and neighbors did........

But, we did feel the one we just had...I don't know how big it was or anything, but it shook the house and then it was a boom. Felt like something hit our house again. I will share more when I find out about how big it was. Again, all were in the Del City Area! Here is a cool website I found, and it seems to be pretty fast about putting things up.....http://www.space.gs/weather/earthquakes.html

1 comments:

nikki101076 said...

Again we did not get to feel anything out this way.It must be cool.I hope that they stay small though!