CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Movie Review Time! "Australia"



Well, tonight we rented a movie (we don't have cable and there wasn't much on TV).....Australia came out today and I have wanted to see it since it went to the theatre last Nov. The movie started out a little cheesy, well not really, I don't know how to explain it. But, by the end of the movie, I was so hooked! I loved it, I give it 2 thumbs up!!!! Now, the movie is rated PG-13, but, I did let my children watch it with us. Elizabeth is the only one that really watched it. I went into this movie thinking it was just another love story, but not only was it a love story between a man and a woman, it was a love story between a child and a mother. (I didn't even know it had a child in it.) Speaking of children, my youngest just came in covered in soap or lotion, so I will cut this short and leave you with a movie clip.



0 comments: