CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Grow Bag Video

My friend Cindy emailed me about an upside down grow bucket, which was really cool and looked easy to make. I emailed her back and told her of the ones my mom was going to make out of cloth. I don't have a picture and we haven't made them yet, but as soon as we get them done, I will put a picture on here of them. But, I wanted to share this video I found, it would be cool to do with the kids. And, if you don't have much space, this would work wonders!!!!! A little bit of onions and tomatos, you will have it made!

1 comments:

nikki101076 said...

We did an upside down bucket many times before for tomatoes but ours last yr didn't turn out very well.

What kind of sack were they using in the video? I didn't catch that.I am doing my garden in pots this yr b/c we are moving and so since we don't know when I am going to go ahead and start them in the pots that way it will be a movable garden.

We did seed germination today so we'll see what turns out and what doesn't.I will blog about it so you can read about what we did and I'll post update pics on each step of the way.TTYL!Thanks for posting this!