CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Meal Plan for this Week (just because I am bored)

Monday: Chicken in the Crock Pot, covered in Mushroom Soup, mashed potatoes, and green beans (This was really good, but I started it an hour to late and we ended up eating supper at 8 instead of 7....But, it was good. Now, I can take the left over Chicken and all the juice (cream of mushroom soup) and put noodles in it and we can have chicken and noodles for lunch tomorrow. I love that too....)

Tuesday: Hamburger with Macaroni and Cheese in it (Jason's Favorite), Green Beans and Carrots

Wednesday: Steak, Ranch Style Beans, Broccoli and Cheese, and maybe Peas

Thursday: Hot Dogs with Chili, Cheese, Onions, and Chips

Friday: Haven't decided yet, may make fried chicken (skinless, batter less, and in canola oil), green beans, and okra

We eat more green beans because we love them. Josh asks for them just about every meal. They have always been my favorite.

1 comments:

Chrysinda said...

yum, yum, yum- and fairly cheap!!!! You may want to try this recipe for oven-fried chicken- I think it is even better than regular fried chicken, makes less mess and uses less oil AND my food-snob of a husband likes it too!
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Oven-Fried-Chicken-III/Detail.aspx
yummy!