CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tomatoes and Peppers

Here are some of my pepper plants, we mulch with shredded newspaper. After it is wet, it makes a great mat! And stays were you put it, even with out Oklahoma wind! We also like to cage the peppers as well...These guys are growing so fast and so good. We have sweet banana, jalapeno, 4 different colors of bell (yellow, red, green and orange). And, as you can see we planted all of them in 5 gallon pots!

Here are some of my tomatoes. They need to grow a bit more. But, I know by the end of May, first of June, I will be eating some of them! I can't wait!



Here are some I haven't gotten into place yet, more peppers and some tomatoes. I do believe these are couple of Yellow
Boys and Cherokee Purples.

2 comments:

nikki101076 said...

Oh man! I am going to have to get some seeds from you for next yr.Those all look awesome.I don't have a set up like that and since they are all in pots it would be easy to move if need be.Also where did you get all your pots?The nursery out here won't share their pots b/c they reuse them.

Mandie said...

Well, my mom brought me all the pots, she got them from a friend that does lawns for a living. We lucked out on that one, but, we will be using some buckets and they work nice, just put a hole in them!