CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Onions......


My Onions are growing so fast, I love it! I love onions and onion greens.


Here are my older onions, I don't know if you would call them onions, winter onions or just onions for seeds, lol.


My favorite, isn't that a pretty picture!!!! (Thanks Cindy for letting me borrow her camera while she was doing some errands. Mine was stolen a month or so ago.) Look at all my Onion seeds, it is pretty! Everyone needs some of these for there garden, it adds some color!


3 comments:

Wilderness Mama said...

You are very welcome! I love the last picture! My camera did that? Cool! :)

nikki101076 said...

That is cool! You'll have to share those seeds too!

Mandie said...

LOL, lets see if I get any...This is the second time they have made seeds and I missed out on getting them the first time!