CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Just a quick note on something a 2 year old said.....


My mom brought in some cattails tonight to try, she fixed them up (didn't cook them, but fixed them like a green onion) and she told me (while sitting in the living room) that she had cut up all the cattails. My son who is 2 years old set on the sofa and said,"You cut them Allllllll Off?" It was so cute and sad the way he asked. He thought that my mom had cut real cat tails off, lol. I had to let him know they were really from kitty cats, but from a plant, lol!
By the way, these were very chewy, almost like paper. They had a great taste, but man they were very chewy or tough. Maybe there would be different if they were cooked. I will get back to you on that.

2 comments:

Wilderness Mama said...

That is too cute! I'm glad you put it on here. :)

nikki101076 said...

That's funny how they think sometimes!