CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Squash and Egg Plants

Here are some of my squash, I have about 30 little guys that I have just started and won't be moving outside for a little while. I love squash! Again, mulched with shredded newspaper!


One of the little guys here, this is a straight neck yellow squash..


These are my Eggplants, this is the first year since I was child that I have grown these. I hope they make it. I have 2 green eggplants, I didn't even know there was such a thing. The others are all purple.


2 comments:

nikki101076 said...

Those are lookin good too.Did you say they are not outside yet? Are they indoors or are you saying that they are not outside of the garden as how big they are?

Mandie said...

No, I just haven't moved them to their final spot yet...They are still in the middle of my yard. I will hopefully get them there this weekend, in between rain, lol.