CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Peas and Mint.....

My Peas are taken off and finding the fence! They are about a foot tall! I can't wait to eat some, that is if the heat doesn't take that away from me, I should have planted them earlier.

My mint is so pretty and so smelly! But, I love that smell! My kids just run over there and grab a leaf and eat it, we love it.

We love mint so much, I went out and bought 5 new kinds for us to start growing! I will blog more about them later.



2 comments:

nikki101076 said...

Those look good too.I just might see if I can get a start of mint from you.We had some when we lived in Moore but we didn't grab any to take w/us!

Mandie said...

Yep you can have a hand full of starters from all of them if you want. They are so easy to grow and to get started! I am going to blog about my mint soon!