CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

LONG PASTED DUE! Update on my garden.....My Seedlings....



These are my little guys. I have Tomatoes and peppers growing. They have been planted for about 3 weeks and are growing so well. I got most of my seeds from Heirloom Vegetables on ebay! Every seed has come up, well, I am still waiting on some pepper seeds to come up, but they are being slow, but they are coming up....They have been a great place to buy seeds and I love them. I will be buying more seeds from them!

These are my Spacemaster Cucumbers, which I can't wait to try!!!!



LOL, aren't my babies cute!

I can't wait to be able to set these guys out and by mid June, I will be getting a lot of Tomatoes, Peppers, and Cucumbers!

2 comments:

nikki101076 said...

They are looking good.I still need to separate mine but they still don't look as good as yours.Are they indoors? I already have mine outdoors and I think that's the biggest problem.I am doing more seeds b/c some have died and some I feel like I need more of.Also I am doing one seed per cup this time.On some of the package it says spread the seeds and thin out later.Well I rather just have them all individual so I don't have to separate later. It seems like more work and the individual plant doesn't have to share the nutrients w/another plant as it's growing.Not sure if that has anything to do w/it but it is definitely more work separating it later.

Mandie said...

Well, I move mine in at night, but let stay outside during the day. I only planted 2 seeds per cup. I will plant them in the bigger pots or ground like that. I want to plant so much more, but I am running out of time!