CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Squash Update!

Here is a picture of what happens with newspaper as a mulch! Worms, lol, they come and eat and brake it down. Makes it nice for next year!!!!


Here is the bug standing in my garden!



Pretty Yellow Neck Squash!




They are all small but producing really well! The sun was gone for so long, it rained for 2 or 3 weeks and it really stopped the growth of all my plants!


My zucchini!



Isn't it so pretty!

2 comments:

Wilderness Mama said...

Very cool! I still need to get my last few things planted before it is too late!!! Yours looks really great!

nikki101076 said...

Those are so cute! I can't wait for my stuff to do something. Did you go to my blog and see my pics? They all still look like seedlings.