CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

5 Loads A Day!

Well, I just put the 5th load in the washer. Yep, I do five loads a day or at least try too.

1st load: the kids and my clothes
2nd load: Jason's clothes
3rd load: Towels or Blankets
4th load: anything that I am behind on
5th load: stuff we brought to sell (sometimes more than one load)

I know that sounds like a lot, (I have 4 kids that play hard and a husband that gets really dirty, lol) but sometimes I only get 2 loads done and sometimes (most of the time) I am behind. What is your laundry like at your house?

2 comments:

Wilderness Mama said...

We always have a "Mount Laundry" here! LOL! If we did 5 loads a day though, we would get it caught up and keep it caught up all the time! Great job! We usually only do 1-3 loads, and that's barely enough to maintain, so I think I will aspire for 5/day until it is caught up. :)

nikki101076 said...

Well I do get behind on mine too.Usually by the weekend there is more than but approx 17-20 loads and that's not including towels and blankets.If I could do 5 a day that would be great and I would only have the towels and blankets to do on the weekend!